DIVERSet™ Diverse Screening Libraries
Structurally diverse libraries with extensive pharmacophore coverage
For hit finding across different targets, against novel targets or for discovery of new chemical series against existing targets, ChemBridge offers up to 150,000 DIVERSet Library compounds in economical, pre-plated format. Researchers can purchase all available DIVERSet Library compounds or partial sets of as few as 5,000 or 10,000 compounds. The DIVERSet Libraries are suitable for biochemical assays, phenotypic and other cell based assays, and assays using model organisms such as bacteria, yeast, c. elegans, zebrafish or arabidopsis. DIVERSet Libraries have been used across many disease areas resulting in hundreds of citations in published research articles.
The libraries are available as 10mM DMSO solutions or in dry film format at low volume / low micromole amounts and can be formatted in 96-well or 384-well format including in acoustic compatible 384-well plates. ChemBridge continues to expand the DIVERSet Library offering as new compounds are added to our stock based on novel, proprietary designs. When combined with other pre-plated compounds available from ChemBridge, such as the pre-plated CNS-MPO Library compounds, up to 200,000 non-overlapping compounds can be provided in pre-plated format.Click Here
to view the DIVERSet Libraries product sheet.
DIVERSet Library Composition
The current DIVERSet Library offering is composed of the two parts listed below; researchers can purchase the full libraries or partial sets as small as 5,000 compounds based on their assay throughput and budget:
- 100,000 DIVERSet-CL Library compounds. Compounds are selected from ChemBridge’s CORE Library (CL) stock of more than 800,000 sp3-enriched, novel, lead-like compounds based on synthetic schemes designed by ChemBridge. Click here for more information on the CORE Library Stock.
- 50,000 DIVERSet-EXP Library compounds. Compounds are selected from ChemBridge’s EXPRESS-Pick Stock of more than 500,000 lead-like and drug-like compounds. Click here for more information on the EXPRESS-Pick Stock.
Properties for compounds in the DIVERSet-CL Library are closely aligned with the physiochemical property profile of the CORE Library Stock from which the compounds are selected:
- Average Molecular Weight: 337
- Average H-bond Donor Count: 1.0
- Average H-bond Acceptor Count: 3.9
- Average clogP: 1.5
- Average TPSA : 65.7
- Avegare Rotatable Bond Count: 4.5
- Average Fsp3: 0.465
Properties for compounds within the DIVERSet-EXP Library are similar to the physiochemical property profile of the EXPRESS-Pick Stock from which the compounds are selected:
- Average Molecular Weight: 323
- Average H-bond Donor Count: 0.9
- Average H-bond Acceptor Count: 3.3
- Average clogP: 2.9
- Average TPSA : 58.7
- Avegare Rotatable Bond Count: 3.2
For more details on the DIVERSet Libraries, please email ChemBridge Sales.
- Economically priced, pre-plated sets
- Available in 96-well or 384-well format, including acoustic compatible plates
- Available as 10mM DMSO solutions or as dry film
- Amounts of 0.25micromole and higher available (25ul and higher for DMSO solutions)
- Purchase all available DIVERSet Library compounds or partial sets (minimum purchase of 5,000 compounds)
back to top