This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for ChemBridge.com (the "Site"). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by the Site. This notice covers the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on the Site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via website forms, email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We may use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on the Site:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Site, your information is protected both online and offline. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline.
In order to use the client portion of the Site, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to create your account which gives you access to our information and products, and also may be used to contact you about the products/services on the Site in which you have expressed interest.
back to top